Essential Oils For Dry Feet
one thing that is both annoying and uncomfortable,and can become quite unsightly, is a cracked heel. these little problems can become quite a nuisanceto you, as well as become very painful. a cracked heel can come from dry and thickenedskin. it can also cause these unpleasant symptoms:
Essential Oils For Dry Feet, - redness- itching - inflammation or swelling- peeling skin when you see these issues forming, it is importantto take action right away. quick action will reduce the symptoms andprevent the crack from getting deeper and
bleeding. cracked heels are caused by a variety of differentthings: - dry air- lack of moisture - not caring for your feet properly- unhealthy diet - aging- standing for long period - improper foot wear you may also be more likely to develop crackedheels if you have been diagnosed with the following conditions: - eczema- psoriasis
- corns and calluses- diabetes - thyroid disease here are several ways to treat cracked heelsright at home: 1. lemon, salt, glycerin, rose water foot mask: before you can enjoy those heels again, youmust heal your skin. this mask is perfect for taking care of crackedheels. what to do: - take a basin of warm water to dip your feet.
- add raw salt, lemon juice, glycerin androse water to the basin. - soak in your feet for about 15-20 minutesin this water. - use a pumice stone or foot scrubber to scrubyour heels and the sides of your feet. - take 1 tsp undiluted glycerin, 1 tsp rosewater and 1tsp lemon juice. - apply over your cracked heels. (this will be a sticky mixture! we suggest you wear a pair of socks and leaveit on overnight.) - wash off with lukewarm water in the morning. - repeat for a few days until your heels aresoft and healed.
2. vegetable oil vegetable oil is beneficial to more than justbaking tasty treats. since feet usually crack because of dry skin,keeping them moist is the secret to getting rid of cracked heels and preventing them fromoccurring. hereâ€™s a mixture that you can make at hometo fix those dry, cracked heels: - first wash and dry your feet thoroughly. - apply a layer of vegetable oil on the crackedparts of your feet. - cover with a thick pair of socks.
- leave overnight. - in the morning, wash off. - repeat for a few days to get smooth andhealed feet. 3. bananas ripe bananas are one of the cheapest homeremedies for cracked and dry heels, thanks to their moisturizing properties. - take the pulp of a ripe banana and applyit over the cracked parts of the heel and feet.
- keep on for about 10 minutes and wash off. you can also create a foot mask at home usinga ripe banana and avocado: - take a ripe banana and half an avocado. (you can also use flesh of half a green coconut.) - blend everything together in a blender. - apply this thick and creamy paste over yourheels and feet. avocados and coconuts are high in essentialoils, vitamins, and fats. because of this, the mixture treats crackedheels and keeps your feet soft and moisturized. 4.
vaseline and lemon juice another interesting mixture that can cureyour cracked heels is vaseline and lemon juice. here's how to do it: - clean and dry your heels thoroughly. - once all the dirt is off, soak your feetin warm water for about 15-20 minutes. - rinse and pat dry. - take 1 tsp vaseline and the juice of a lemon. - rub this mixture over your heels and othercracked parts of your feet. be sure to rub this mixture in thoroughly,until it gets absorbed into your skin.
- apply this mixture before going to bed andkeep on overnight, wearing a pair of woolen socks. (these socks help trap your body heat andincrease the effectiveness of the mixture) - wash off in the morning. 5. paraffin wax this is very helpful way to heal your crackedand painful heels using paraffin wax: - take some paraffin wax and mix it with eithermustard oil or coconut oil. - heat the mixture in a pan until the waxfully melts.
- allow this mixture to cool at room temperature. - once itâ€™s cool, apply over your feet. - to get the best results, apply before goingto bed and cover with a pair of thick socks. - wash off thoroughly in the morning. 6. honey honey is not only a delicious ingredient toadd to your tea and to your morning toast, it can also help to heal your cracked anddry feet. - mix one cup of honey to half of a bucketof warm water.
- soak your feet for about 15 to 20 minutes. - scrub your feet gently to reveal soft andsupple feet! 7. rice flour here's another great scrub that is an effectiveway to keep your feet soft and healthy, using rice flour: - use 2 to 3 tbsps. of ground rice. - add a few spoons of honey and apple cidervinegar to make a thick paste. - note: if your heels are extremely dry andcracked, also add a spoon of olive oil or
sweet almond oil. - soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes. - gently scrub your feet with this paste toremove dead skin from your feet. 8. olive oil extra virgin olive oil is an ingredient thathas many, many benefits, both within the kitchen and in the health and beauty department. it is one of the most natural ways to getsmooth and healthy heels. here's how:
- apply some extra virgin olive oil with acotton ball. - gently massage your feet in a circular motionfor 10 to 15 minutes. - wear a pair of thick cotton socks to cover. - wash off after an hour. - next, take 1 tbsp. olive oil, a few dropsof lemon oil or lavender oil in a small bottle. - add an equal amount of water to it. - mix it properly to get a thick solution. - apply this homemade foot cream on your feeta few times throughout the day and before bed.
9. oatmeal oatmeal is a delicious breakfast food, butwho knew that it could also take care of your heels? - mix 1 tbsp. of powdered oatmeal and somejojoba oil to make a thick paste. - apply this over your feet, concentratingwell over your heels and any other cracked areas. - leave this on your heels for about halfan hour. - rinse off with cold water.
- pat dry. - do this every other day to remove all cracksand to heal your feet. 10. sesame oil sesame oil is also an effective tool to fightagainst cracked and dry feet: - apply sesame oil on your heels and any othercracked parts each night before going to bed. - massage well until it mixes in the skin. - cover with a pair of socks. - repeat each night to repair any cracks andmaintain beautiful and smooth heels and feet.
if you like the video, give it a thumbs upand share it with your friends! if you want more recipes and tips, subscribeto the channel!